Wednesday, January 9, 2008

More than all of these...

Dave took Anna shopping the other night, she loves to wander through the sewing and crafts section, and Dave's so sweet to take her. She oohed and aaahed at all the colors of yarn and thread (she's been wanting some big spools of thread, and doesn't know many await her for her upcoming birthday!). Then she turned to Dave and said, "Do you see all of these beautiful strings? (she calls them string). I wish I could buy them all! But even if I owned every one of them, I would still love you more than all of these."

4 comments:

Chris said...

Awww, what a sweet girl! :O)

God bless,
Chris

Jules said...

How sweet! I didn't know she was into all things crafty... really need to meet her... :)

Jules said...

You make my day! I've given you this award... you can pick it up on my blog. :)

Kim & Dave said...

Wow!

She made me want to cry!!!

How sweet!